Saturday 1 November 2014

Turban Fridays


@mrmr_4
Kuwaits most glamourous fashionista I came across on Instagram!
A fabulous lady, always rocking a turban in 
Glamorous ways.

So at work on Fridays one has to go out of their comfort zones and wear what they're told...so my 'FashionFridays' has become 'TurbanFridays'.

So I decided to embrace it and play around with the turban.

So after going through @mrmr_4 IG account
I got so much head wrap inspired lol :)

Oh almost forgot!

Every SA blogger is on the Pearl game accessories tip, so after feeling left out I too wanted to be part if the PearlGame crew!

Thanks to @highstyleco for hooking me up!
I can't part ways with the neckpiece and the awesime earrings...they go with every outfit.


Back to the outfit....
If it wasn't for PE's undecided weather I would've rocked my awesome Shirt-dress without the leggings.

Nonetheless I didn't want to go over the top with the turban look and end up looking like a married woman.

Wanted to keep it very modern, young, playful & stylish.

So to keep the look looking phresh I decided to add my new Slip-on sneeks from +Foschini.

And I think its safe to say I pulled it off.

Head wrap _ Truworths | Shirt dress _ Urban degree | Leggings & sunnies _ +WOOLWORTHS SA | Slip-on sneakers _ +Foschini | Watch _ YDE

No comments:

Post a Comment