Wednesday 19 October 2016

The White Shirt

Long or short, the white shirt is a staple in every ladies wardrobe. It's one of those items that never go out of style, can be work throughout all seasons, it never goes out of style, can be dressed up or down.... I can go on and on; it's just a must have!


Boots _ Foschini | Jeans _ Zara | Shirt _ Urban degree clothing | Handbag _ River Island SA | Headwrap _ Earthaddict
(This post will mainly relate to my international blog audience, as it's the chilly seasons approaching)

Thigh high boots are not ratchet at all Lol... I've always had that stereotype. They're quite a super sexy pair of boots. Yes, people stare when one is wearing them (I don't know why) but they're just too damn gorgeous to resist. A major confidence (fashion) booster!


Thigh high boots are also quite easy to wear, they don't require much as they cover most of your legs. So, don't clutter your outfit too much, keep it clean and simple so that they're the main focus to the outfit.

My makeup is of course from Essence cosmetics. Affordable beauty products is what I'm all about :)
mwa
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
******************
Twitter: @ToolyLoves
Instagram: thuliloves

Plz do comment, love hearing your stylish opinions....
not forgetting to follow the blog.
***************************

thuliloves

1 comment:

  1. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark. shop online fashion

    ReplyDelete