Monday 13 August 2018

Guess who's back

Shuuuu!!! I have jitters writing this post. I don't know what to say. 
I'm appalled at how long it took me to finally be able to blog again... I started thuliloves with no vision but to just purely share my bits and pieces of my life and how I do things - my online diary 
(no secrets obviously lol 😋😋😋).

Now the blogging game has changed. It's a full-time career (a 9-5), a paying job, there are now influencers aka Instagram bloggers (collaborations between brands and bloggers in exchange for exposure on the bloggers social media platforms and the bloggers get paid in cash or free goodies depending on the deal).

I won't lie, I have a whole of catching up to do.


It's amazing how your hobby can make you money nowadays. From messing around in your room holding your body spray pretending it's a mic, trying to mimic Queen B* on Live Amp because you also see yourself in her shoes one day presenting a major TV show. Or you've just loved being behind the camera flaunting some sassy poses, bending and pouting away in a stylish outfit just for the pure love of it... well lately that all seems like a job; and it can be a job if you want it to.


Just by merely creating a YouTube page and posting your awesome self doing what you love/living your life the best way you know how or creating a Instagram/Twitter/Facebook page and post your ridiculously awesome shots on there and you're one step to being recognized by the relevant people in that particular industry you're aiming for.

Thuliloves (blog) is also growing; in this day and age nobody wants to be like the Nokia and Blackberry brand and get left behind (not that there's anything wrong with wanting to be different) - it's about staying relevant. 

You'll be seeing some collaborations with local PE bloggers, more of what I do when I'm not blogging, my love for food, how I managed to escape my parent's nest finally, how I'm surviving the forever increasing prices of everything *sigh*.... oh did I mention that the images used on this post - I did my own makeup! I know it's not perfect but I'm super proud of myself... all thanks to the girl that decided to film a makeup tutorial on YouTube to help girls like Thuliloves 😊

I'm about to take you through where I am right now and where I am going (the woman I want to become) through images and my messy words 🙈


Thank you for reading... I hope I wasn't blabbing too much (trying to make up for lost time 🙈).
I genuinely love how I feel when I'm typing away on my laptop (it ain't no journo graduate writing i know)... my mind (thoughts) is way ahead of my poor fingers lol 😅

mwa
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
******************
Twitter: @ToolyLoves
Instagram: thuliloves

Please do comment, love hearing your stylish opinions....
not forgetting to follow the blog.
***************************

No comments:

Post a Comment