Wednesday 26 February 2014

Coats Galore

This trend I've been going gaga over it.

Its just super sexy.
A very simple look though. Anyone can pull it off. With the right items and appropriate fit of course.

A simple white shirt, cropped pants/boyfriend jeans, pointy stilleto heels and a clutch purse.
Thats it. You're set to pull this look off.

2014 or me is the year to dress powerfully.
With this trend, you can do just that.

What I love most is that the coat does not have to be worn, its just simply thrown over an outfit like a superhero cape♡

Take a look below at some of the different ways you can rock the 
SuperCoat Trend ;)






Well its as simple as that.
If you don't already own a coat, be on the hunt for one (I know I am)
Its a need, a want, a necessity
Every lady that considers themselves or want to be part of the stylish clique
Must have a coat.

I did my part.
I've shared my style tips on trends.
Now its up to you to: Take it. Own it & Live up to it. 

mwa
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
******************
Twitter: @ToolyLoves
Instagram: thuliloves

Plz do comment, love hearing your stylish opinions....
not forgetting to follow the blog.
***************************

thuliloves

No comments:

Post a Comment