Tuesday 28 June 2016

Remember color blocking?


The Color blocking trend was a huge craze... and of course late bloomer thuliloves wasn't feeling it at the time. So as the saying goes by the great designer, Yves Saint Laurent "fashion fades, but style is eternal"... trends come and go but your own true style always stays winning - I gave it a try.


Top _ Sissy boy | Skirt _ Urban degree clothing | Heels _ Legit
This ensemble is just fun and simple. A mix and match from old items in my wardrobe, added the strappy heels from Boity's Legit shoe range to add a bit off sass to the outfit and my smile to seal the look!

The hair... well I don't know. I never know how to style my short hair but I love it nonetheless (pretty crazy)


You can also give it a try - go back in fashion time and just rock any trend you like (feel comfortable in or suits your style) and just add your own personality to it.

Remember you don't have to constantly buy new items of clothing to look and feel good. The hidden treasures are always in your wardrobe/closet you just need to dig and mix and match your way to a great outfit :)

mwa
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
******************
Twitter: @ToolyLoves
Instagram: thuliloves

Plz do comment, love hearing your stylish opinions....
not forgetting to follow the blog.
***************************

thuliloves


No comments:

Post a Comment