Friday 23 May 2014

My Week...With A Dash of Black

Black is beautiful.

It might be associated with dirt & all.
Its such an original colour that suits almost everyone.
One of the perks of wearing the colour black, is that it makes you look slimmer in an instant.
Gotta love that ♥ i totally do

Rocking one of my fav items.
My Bowler hat....need to invest in a Winter Fedora tho :)

IT ITEM: The leather biker jacket.
Such an essential in every stylistaz wardrobe.
Its a classic item that never goes out of fashion. Do get it, if you dont have one.
#ThuliStyleTips

Excuse me...I get carried away with pic edits :)

Here...im rocking a top i got for like 40Randelas in Cape Town.
#BudgetSista vibes i tell ya.

With my fav booties from @CottageClothing


The #PrettyPunk me.
I totally love this look. It has that edgy feel with a bit of pretty in it at the same time.

MUST HAVE: Ankle boots
They're all-rounders...can be worn throughout all 4 seasons, thats why i adore them. Another staple in every stylistazzz wardrobe.

Im in love with the #ThrowOnJacket trend.
Its so classy, very feminine. Im rocking one of my latest purchases from @Legit's ♥Dr (Dineo Ranaka) clothing range.
Strappy heels are so hot. Super sexy!

*********♡♥♡*********

Wow that was a stylish mouthful. Lol

mwa
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
******************
Twitter: @ToolyLoves
Instagram: thuliloves

Plz do comment, love hearing your stylish opinions....
not forgetting to follow the blog.
***************************

thuliloves

No comments:

Post a Comment