Friday 11 January 2013

My SA Miami

I am such a big lover of Cape Town. Not that I have anything against my home town Port Elizabeth.




I call it, my South African Miami....


Camps bay  makes me think of L.A....where all the who's and who's, the rich and famous live. And i obviously want to be part of that clan.

Camps bay...my ideal place in the cape

 The V&A Waterfront is thee place every newbie should see when they're cape town virgins....LOL.
Like myself, the 1st I went to the mother city, my cousins' first stop for sight seeing was the Waterfront.

I can remember it vividly, i never knew that such beauty existed in South Africa, as i see all the beautiful places on tv (overseas mostly). It reminded me of Venice, the scene on The Bold & the Beautiful where Brooke and Ridge went on a romantic getaway.

The waterfront front looks so exquisite in the evening...

Would love a ride on the boats...with a loved one on my side of coz:-)

V&A Waterfront...i also see myself living here. The modern chic


This image reminds me of a episode i watched on the reality tv show on Vuzu, Forever Young-where the crew took a trip to Brazil.

I wouldn't wanna live here 24/7 but as a holiday getaway apartment. It screams beach bum.
Dress code: shorts, flops and tank tops (sunscreen).
Food: fruit, water, juice, vodka, tequila shots (gotta have some intoxication in the mix)

When on holiday...i can picture myself here

My cape town dream has been placed on hold for now, until i'm totally done with my p.e studies.
So maybe 2014 i'm going to conquer the capetonian scenery...and i can't wait.

thuliloves;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment