Sunday 5 April 2015

Waaaaay Up I Feel Blessed!

"I've seen that everything, no matter how perfect,  has a limit, but Your commandment is boundless...." Psalm 119


Its Easter time & during this time I always look back at my past - my journey; to where I am now.


To Him be the glory!

I am truly thankful.
21 years old still alive & kicking....still going strong!


I am thankful for you.

You reading this blog post, taking your time popping in @thuliloves blog; it might not be much to some; but to me it means a great deal!

Thank you.


I've grown with this blog; when I started thuliloves - I confess I was a bit confused.

Sharing snippets of my life in posts - through the streets of Port Elizabeth (and wherever I may be).

(Do keep on reading *wink*)

****

May we grow old together stylishly :)


Happy Easter!


#thankyougodalways #thankyoujesus #feelingblessed #godschild #countyourblessings #alwaysgivethanks #iambecausehelives #IcanHashtagNonStop #TheresSomuchTobeThankfulFor #Amen #FromMyBlessedHeartToYours
 ♥ 

mwa
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
******************
Twitter:  @ToolyLoves
Instagram: thuliloves

Plz do comment, love hearing your stylish opinions....
not forgetting to follow the blog.
***************************

thuliloves

No comments:

Post a Comment