Thursday 15 September 2016

S A L T

I'm still at the crawling stage of taking meal shots (pardon my images)... Besides I couldn't wait to divulge.
Chicken & Avo Wrap with Chips and Salt's special sauce #Yummy
In PE there are quite a few restaurants that server great meals at affordable prices ans Salt is one of them. The first time I visited Salt (like a year ago) I knew I was going to be addicted to it.

They've got awesome staff that are very helpful and I like restaurants that are chilled where I can put my feet on the empty seat next to me if I want to (not that I do) because they've got that cool, care-free ambiance. So if you're looking for a good meal that is not going to hurt your pocket, you should definitely come grab a seat at Salt.

Chicken Nachos #ExtraYummy
Anything with chicken or meat in fact - I'm there, count me in (could be the typical lacks love meat stereotype Lol; who cares meat is awesome). 
mwa
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
******************
Twitter: @ToolyLoves
Instagram: thuliloves

Plz do comment, love hearing your stylish opinions....
not forgetting to follow the blog.
***************************

thuliloves

No comments:

Post a Comment