Friday 27 January 2017

Doll Face & Wig-life

My gorgeous MUA _ Miss Poti


Wigs are life!
I was never a fan of makeup and wigs and and and... I'm a true tomboy at heart. I am satisfied with foundation, my not so perfect brows, lipstick/gloss, and eyeliner (maybe mascara) and I'm good to go. I really never spend more than 10 min doing my face.


Ever since my friend has become's Revlon's makeup artist she pressures me to take care of my skin and to take time doing my makeup, advising me on which makeup brushes to use and to always wash, tone and moisturize my face (which I seldom do) but she's that beauty guru I always rely on!


Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor

I think I deleted the "before" picture from my phone I can't find it 🙈- but I felt like it was one of Oprah's beauty makeovers. I felt and looked amazing! All haill Miss Poti 😊 - her work is truly amazing not just because she's my friend but she's truly talented. I was her canvas and she went wild on my face!


Not to mention that I was having a bad hairday and I popped my wig from Frika, I was a totally different person. My mood went from 0 to 100 real quick. I felt beautiful inside out 😊😊😊😊😊


Whenever I don't feel like combing my hair or not putting on a doek... I now know where to turn to, gorgeous wigs, such a lifesaver (another great investment. Bonus* They don't hurt the pocket too badly).



mwa
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
******************
Twitter: @ToolyLoves
Instagram: thuliloves

Plz do comment, love hearing your stylish opinions....
not forgetting to follow the blog.
***************************

thuliloves

No comments:

Post a Comment