Saturday 28 January 2017

Magical beaches right next door

Tsitsikamma private beach
Road tripped with a very good friend of mine to Tsitsikamma. We had a playlist and everything ready (like we're going far lol) it's less than 2 hours from Port Elizabeth to the beautiful Tsitsikamma.
Lady Noxxee 
We stayed at the most beautiful and secluded place I've ever been to, The Fynbos Golf & Country Estate. The images below are from google (was way too excited and got distracted by the beauty and nature  to take snaps of the place) but the place looks exactly like they say online - IT IS WAY TOO GORGEOUS!!!


I don't want to say much because I'm probably going to repeat myself with how in awe I was of Gods creation, the beauty of our accommodation and what a lovely stay it was and not to mention that we had access to a Private Beach (it was just my friend and myself - how cool is that!).


As with all vacays (long or short) there's always time for a photoshoot 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Swimwear _ Edgars | Shorts _ Legit










mwa
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
******************
Twitter: @ToolyLoves
Instagram: thuliloves

Plz do comment, love hearing your stylish opinions....
not forgetting to follow the blog.
***************************

thuliloves

No comments:

Post a Comment