Thursday 26 January 2017

Loafers and things

Dress _ Mr Price | Loafers _ Zara | Leather Shopper _ Flee Market | Sunnies _ Colette _ Watch _ Lovisa

My favorite protective hairstyle
My love for this dress!!! I got it like 2 years ago (if I'm not mistaken) from Mr Price and I've just mixed and matched it ever since.


This summer reflective sunnies are so in! They're a definite must have. The ones I'm wearing I bought at Colette (during the Black Friday madness, while other people were there for the food, I was there for the clothes/accessories).

Another key trending item in fashion when in comes to shoes are ladies Brogues/loafers. I am totally for this trend. Kick those heels aside and relax your feet in a stylish pair of flats. If you're a true Thuliloves fan you'll know I always look for versatility in all items of clothing before purchasing and this pair of shoes is no different. They're from Zara and they're surprisingly not too badly priced (R399) and I wear them with like anything, from shorts to dresses and even jeans. I also wear them on night outs when I don't feel like painting the town red in heels. They're such a awesome investment 😉

Will share some more posts as this is my 1st post in the new year, didn't want to say Happy New Year in the beginning of my post like it's too late for me to say that 🙈 but I do hope each and everyone is well and kicking those sheets each morning to conquer each day with style and pizzazz! 

mwa

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
******************
Twitter: @ToolyLoves
Instagram: thuliloves

Plz do comment, love hearing your stylish opinions....
not forgetting to follow the blog.
***************************

thuliloves

No comments:

Post a Comment