Monday 24 April 2017

Budget Buys from Clicks

Oh-so-Heavenly from Clicks mix & match special
This special is amazing, great money saver too.

I kid you not - I bought the mix and match Oh-So-Heavenly products December 2016 and last month I ran out of the body wash and I bought just that, I still have the body lotions (maybe a 3rd left of one bottle and the other unused yet).

The products are super affordable, smell amazingly awesome and they last long. I truly recommend you to try them out especially if you're shopping on a budget this is the brand to go for when shopping for toiletries at Clicks.

If you also have other amazing toiletry products that don't hurt the pocket too much please share so that I can also try them out 😊.

mwa
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
******************
Twitter: @ToolyLoves
Instagram: thuliloves

Plz do comment, love hearing your stylish opinions....
not forgetting to follow the blog.
***************************

No comments:

Post a Comment