Monday 15 May 2017

EC Meetup, 13 May


Venue: The Plantation
First things first I was late 🙈 - I tried my best to be on time but doing my makeup took time and the worst part I didn't know where the venue was I had to GPS my way there.

I finally arrived and I was so glad to see other Eastern Cape bloggers besides myself that were late (I wasn't the only one) 😊

Upon arrival each blogger gets a name tag and the name of their blogs name written on it, thereafter you get your goodie bag (in a Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism bay).

The next table/station has welcome head gear, alice-bands with cool accessories on then like cat ears or unicorn horns etc. Then the next table/station has beverages (tea/coffee/water etc.) then there's light finger snacks all around while everyone mingles and networks.

It was my first EC Meetup and I'm not very fond of networking - so I wore my big girl undies and went to the first lady I saw and I introduced myself and the conversation just kept flowing with all the lovey bloggers and entrepreneurs I met - It was a very beautiful morning.

I truly enjoyed networking with other fellow bloggers not to mention the yummy pancakes fueled with amazing coffee from the best baristas in Port Elizabeth, Mastertons.

Highlight was the amazing goodie bag...it was filled to the brim with goodies.

Looking forward to the next #ECMeetup 😊







Apologies - didn't take as much pictures as I wanted to (didn't forget to take an OOTD picture though!).

Face: Essence Cosmetics Mousse (in 50 Matt Caramel) | Lips: Vault Cosmetics | Blazer: Truworths | Shirt + Scarf: Mr Price | Jeans: Zara | Boots: Foschini

mwa
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
******************
Twitter: @ToolyLoves
Instagram: thuliloves

Please do comment, love hearing your stylish opinions....
not forgetting to follow the blog.
***************************

No comments:

Post a Comment