Tuesday 14 February 2017

Pat-Pat 

Instant relief spray for itchy scalp
 Bought this Head & Shoulders instant relief spray at Dischem with the hopes of :
  1.  Preserving my hairstyle
  2. Minimize patting my hair due to itchy scalp
  3. Reduce dandruff from protruding from my hairstyle
First time I used it, I was amazed because I could instantly feel the relief and the menthol working on my scalp. 

Disadvantage of the spray though, is that after the first (approx.) five minutes of using the spray I still felt the itch. 

I continued using the product for 5 days and sprayed it every morning before I went to work and still no luck... my scalp is still itchy and there's still dandruff.

So my hopes of preserving the hairstyle for longer are doomed! If you though have any anti-dandruff + itchy scalp products that work could you please be so kind and comment below or on any of my social media handles.
mwa
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
******************
Twitter: @ToolyLoves
Instagram: thuliloves

Plz do comment, love hearing your stylish opinions....
not forgetting to follow the blog.
***************************

thuliloves

No comments:

Post a Comment