Monday 4 August 2014

All Black errrr'thing #SportsLuxeTrend

#OOTD

An All black Monday For me.
Todays outfit inspired by my style crush Mrs West.
Kim Kardashian

Sleeveless Biker _ Mr Price | Black top & Leggings _ Woolworths | Backpack _ Edgars | Accessories _ YDE


Practically every blogger owns a dungaree....so I decided to be part of the Dungaree crew too :)
From Truworths. Was sceptical at first; but once I tried it on.
I was just perfect!

No spending for a little while now!
Spring/Summer14 is here so I'm waiting patiently for some Stylishly summer friendly items :)

From my stylish heart to yours #mwa
mwa
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
******************
Twitter:  @ToolyLoves
Instagram: thuliloves

Plz do comment, love hearing your stylish opinions....
not forgetting to follow the blog.
***************************

thuliloves

No comments:

Post a Comment