Wednesday 16 November 2016

Hair drama


This is currently my go-to hairstyle, Cornrows. I loathe the hair routine in the morning, so boring and tedious. This hairstyle saves me from all of that morning hair drama, bonus point is that it really makes my hair grow.


Sneakers _ Jordans | Dress _ Mr Price | Jacket _ Cotton  On
 If you haven't noticed, my last few posts are featuring this awesome denim jacket that I am so obsessed with (as you can tell). I can wear it over everything, it's too nice I even keep it in my boot because it just goes with everything.


This Essence brow kit might have just saved my makeup life! It's quick and simple to use. And yes of course, super affordable under 100 bucks (you'll even get some change back).


You can also share your beauty secrets (affordable products) and where you shop for less for the best stylish items... would love to hear from you on my Social media platforms!

mwa
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
******************
Twitter: @ToolyLoves
Instagram: thuliloves

Plz do comment, love hearing your stylish opinions....
not forgetting to follow the blog.
***************************

thuliloves


No comments:

Post a Comment